Formulated to work for all skin types, this cleanser is made of beneficial plant oils like evening primrose oil, extra virgin olive oil, sea buckthorn berry oil, and raspberry seed oil, plus mild, skin-friendly surfactants derived from olive oil and the fatty acid oleic acid. This product easily but gently dissolves makeup and impurities before rinsing off cleanly with water, leaving skin feeling soft, nourished, and balanced. Made in Brooklyn by a journalist who became so obsessed with the search for the perfect gentle-but-effective cleanser that she decided to formulate her own.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cold-pressed — rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, olive oil is highly moisturizing and helps maintain the skin's moisture barrier
- Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, organic, cold-pressed — a light, silky oil made from the plant that also gives us green tea, camellia oil has been used for centuries to make skin feel soft and nourished
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil, organic, cold-pressed — smooth and light, raspberry oil is bursting with natural phytochemicals and fatty acids that condition and moisturize skin
- Evening Primrose Oil, organic, cold-pressed — well-known for being gentle and soothing, evening primrose oil also boasts anti-inflammatory properties
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil, cold-pressed — a unique, vibrantly colored oil that contains the rare palmitoleic (omega-7) fatty acid, packed with antioxidants Vitamin E, beta-carotene, and lycopene
Directions for use: Dispense a dime-sized amount of cleanser into dry hands, then massage into dry face with fingertips for 1-2 minutes, or as long as desired. Rinse with water. Do not introduce water into cleanser bottle.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Polysorbate 80, Squalane, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)